Shopping Edit // Spring Edit: Mama + Mini
Here in Adelaide we have had what feels like winter weather for months and months. Spring has been an absolute tease this year! Rearing its head here and there but nothing to get excited about. Every year we seem to go from winter weather then BAM! straight to sweltering summer heat. I love Spring, its the ultimate mood lifter and leg wax reminder. The subtle change in nature, blossoms and flowers, blue skies and the tease of summer and all it brings...beach hangs and bare legs, flip flops and sandals, dresses and skirts, ice cream and fish n chips, daylight savings and warm balmy nights. Bring.It.On! To get you ready for Spring here is my edit for mama and her mini. It's all about shaking off the winter black and embracing colour and fun! Fingers crossed Spring graces us with her glorious presence soon.
1. Toucan Tote, Sunny Life Australia, $26.95
2. Animal Print, Marta Abad Blay, $59 [via Alife Wild]
3. Follow Me Lamp, Marset, $289 [via DesignStuff Group]
4. Muralla Silk Top, Elk Accessories, $135
5. Shapes Earrings, Maclatchy, $50
6. Eco Lunch Box, Sunny Life Australia, $24.95
7. Unicorn Rainbox Party Plates, Mari Meri, $9.50 [via Leo and Bella]
8. Wattle Dance Quilt Cover, Kip & Co X May Gibbs, $189 [via Jumbled Online]
9. Suede Criss Cross Wedge, Soludos, $99.54
10. Naomi Strapless Jumpsuit, Forever New, $129.99
11. Apple Bean Bag, Sack Me!, $99-$139
I have teamed up with the lovely peeps at Sunny Life Australia to give away 1 Pineapple Tote ($26.95), and 1 Pineapple Eco Lunch Box ($24.95). Just comment below telling me who would love these and why. Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner! Winner picked at random at the end of the week. Go!