Kids Fashion // AW17
Whilst I'm a summer girl at heart (must be my Mediterranean blood) there are some things that I especially love about winter. You can't do layers, roaring fires and comfort food in summer. OK, let's be real, you can do comfort food anytime of the year! But layers? There's something about putting on layers, tights, and boots that evokes warmth and cosyness. I love winter fashion, and even more so on kids. There 's something about a toddler in tights and a pinafore, paired with little boots or moccasins that I simply love!
I've done a round up of my fave winter looks for girls and boys this winter. A little bit whimsy, a little bit old fashioned and a little bit cool (pun intended). I like to support small and support local as much as possible and most of these finds I've discovered through Instagram. Mamas or small businesses making handmade, ethical and good quality clothing, with love.
1. Jamie Kay, Cotton Modal Golden Cardigan, $29
2. Jamie Kay, Rib Tights - Fig, $14.95 (we love ours! we have 4 pairs and counting...)
3. French Soda Clothing, Noah Jumper - Moose, 100% French Terry Cotton, $20 (on sale, bargain!)
4. Huddles Syd, Merino Sweatshirt - Burnt Orange, 100% Merino Wool, $54.95
5. Little Scout Co, Charlotte Winter Coat Duck Egg Blue, Wool/Viscose Blend, $119
6. French Soda Clothing, Unisex Raincoat - Grey, $69.95
7. Peggy Clothing, Zali Top in Black and White Check, $49.95
8. Rock Your Baby, Big Top Jumper, Cotton Blend, $59.95
9. Oishi-M, Otways Crew Jumper, Cotton Fleece, $59.95 - $64.95
10. Rock Your Baby, Leopard Jacquard Knit Cardigan, 100% Cotton, $59.95
11. Country Road, Quilted Hoodie - Grey, Cotton Blend, $49.95
12. Hubble and Duke, Popcorn Knit Cardigan - Mustard, $90