Shopping Edit // Christmas Gift Guide: For the Ladies
Every year I try and put together a Christmas gift guide for the blog. I started putting together a kids gift guide but then this weekend I went to the Bowerbird Design Markets and I found so many gorgeous things I thought I'd put one together for the ladies. We deserve it! (And the kids can wait - ha). Here is basically everything I'd love...I hope Santa thinks I've been good this year.
1. Not a Bowerbird discovery as such but I have been coveting Kara Rosenlund's fragrances ever since a friend introduced the Atlas Rose to me and she wore it again today. I can still smell the scent. Atlas Rose travel fragrance from Kara Rosenlund, $68
2. I long for weekends away with a luxurious leather weekender bag. This bag would be perfect. The Weekender from Farrah Design, $880
3. I love meeting local people making handmade and wonderful things. Etikette candles are handmade in the Adelaide Hills and named after South Aussie places like Willunga, Fleurieu, Eyre, Kuitpo. I couldn't wait for Santa! The Willunga is burning as we speak. Etikette candles, ranging from $26 to $46.
4. The blush romance is still going strong. Hand carved porcelain necklace from State of Permanence, $45
5. The peach, yellow and grey colours in this Dana Kinter print really appeal to me. Black Cockatoo with Protea 1 print from Dana Kinter, $220 unframed
6. Linda from Delilah Devine makes the most gorgeous earrings. Another product handmade in the Adelaide Hills. Polka dot drop earrings from Delilah Devine, $38
7. Kokkos skincare range blew me away. My friend and I walked away with purchases despite not planning on buying anything. Everything is pure and natural, no chemicals or nasty stuff and the price points are amazing. I bought the Body Oil which comes in a spray bottle. Genius! I'd love the lavender and myrth Bath Oil, affordably priced at $16.95
8. Ebony Heidenreich is an Adelaide based ceramic artist and JamFactory Associate. This was her first Bowerbird. I took home a little succulent planter but I want more! Ebony's website is coming soon, have a look at her Instagram to see some of her beautiful product.
9. The next two weren't at Bowerbird but I'm lusting after them all the same! Black Canvas butterfly chair from Oscar and Willow, $395
10. Locally made label Binny Wear released their SS17 Collection and I adore every single piece. Many of them have already sold out. Tropicalism Dress, $369